- - Is It Love Or Not? another view
- - How To Develop Emotional Intimacy
- - The Key To Emotional Happiness, Being Willing To Be Loved
- - Attracting A Partner With "Attractive" Words
- - Being Present In Relationship
- - Healthy Relationship Boundaries
- Healthy Relationships, 7 Guideposts
- - Emotional Wellness And Happiness
- - Signs Of A Healhy Relationship- 4 Clues
- - Characteristics of a Healthy Relationship
- - Holiday Survival Tips For Relationships
- - Healthy Dating Relationships-Healthy Flirting
- - Understanding Women and What They Want
- - Sending Women The Right Signals
- - Art Of Apology-5 Tips For Men
- - How To Seduce A Man Long Distance
- - Long Distance Relationship Tips
- - Understanding How Men Think
- - Understanding Men In Relationship
- - How To Stop His Infidelity
- - How To Heal A Broken Heart
- - Helping A Friend Survive A Breakup
- - How To Forgive In Four Steps
- - Healing A Past Relationship
- - Signs Of A Bad Relationship
- - 8 Signs of Bad Relationships
- - Controlling Behaviors -Why Love Brings Out Our Beast
- - Communication Problems at Work
- - Speak Up To Stop Resentment
- - Why Do Sensitive People Fall In Love With Narcissists?
- - Sexual Shame
- - Lousy Listener
- - Love Oracle
- - Saving Your Relationship By Letting Go Of "Being Right"
- - Ending A Long Term Relationship
- - Letting Go Of A Relationship
- - Love Lesson 1, Focus on Pleasure
- - Love Lesson 2, The Two Key Words
- - Love Lesson 3, The Secret To Sex and Love
- - Sex In Relationships: Pleasing Your Partner
- - Love Lesson 4, Awakening Passion
-- Love Lesson 5, More on Pleasure
- - No Sex In Your Relationship? Get Passion Back 1
- - Love Sex Relationships - Getting the Passion Back 2
- -Love Hawaii Time, Genie Joseph, Ph.D.'s New Book
- -Intuition and Love, with Intuition mp3
- -Sibling Rivalry-Seven Tips To Help
- -Your Dog In Divorce Or Separation
- Our Blog
- About Our Counseling
- About Us
Go from Healthy Relationship Advice Sitemap to Home page
-Need Immediate Help? Find Out About Our Telephone and Skype Counseling Special--Click Here
"I love you!"
Those are the three words we most want to hear.
Yet for some people saying those words is daunting. They'd rather skip barefoot through a hornet's nest. The good news is saying "I love you!" is a learnable skill.
Our FREE e-book is a love story in four acts that shows how two shy people found creative ways to express their most tender feelings for each other.
You can borrow these words or use them to inspire you to create your own linguistic art of romance.
Go ahead, be brave. Let Cupid speak in your life.
To get a copy, go to the page bottom and tell us your name and email.